- One Quart of DriTac Repair Adhesive
- 60cc Plastic Syringe Assembly
- Metal Tips
- Drill Bits
- Dowel Punch
Not for solid wood floors or use over sealed concrete.
DriTac has developed a repair system to correct the hollow spots and popping conditions for engineered wood flooring installations when other adhesives fail to get the job done. These defects cost the flooring industry millions of dollars per year.
Studies and experience show that a major cause of these problems for engineered wood floor installations are adhesive voids between the flooring and the sub-floor. DriTac fixes this problem for engineered floors.
Fixes problems where:
- The flooring adhesive fails to have full contact with the flooring, which results in gaps between the flooring and the subfloor.
- Subfloors are not leveled properly before installation.
- Old adhesives crystalize and release from subfloor due to natural wood movement.
- Wrong spread rate of adhesive, resulting in release of wood from subfloor.
- Warping of wood flooring due to water damage