Ideal for bonding common building materials, including plywood, wafer board, particleboard, and lumber.
This low temperature and high temperature adhesive offers superior quality compared to typical exterior/interior heavy duty construction adhesive, gunning in temperatures as low as 22° and as high as 120°. Is is appropriate for subfloors and most common building materials, even wet or frozen lumber. It’s also appropriate for foamboard because it is a latex-based construction adhesive and contains no solvents that could attack foam. The exceptional, low-VOC construction adhesive bridges gaps up to 3/8″ and provides an open time of 20 minutes.
- A superior quality exterior or interior heavy-duty, latex-based adhesive for sub floors and most common building materials
- Bonds wet or frozen lumber and bridges gaps up to 3/8″
- A long open time of 20 minutes ensures good adhesion contact and strong bond formation
- Suitable for use with foam board because it contains no solvents that could attack foam
- Recommended for increasing the integrity of walls and subfloor systems using plywood, wafer board, lumber and treated lumber, particleboard, and foam board.