Recommended for all residential and light commercial interior hardwood floors. Neutral odor, great coverage, quick drying, easy cleanup and long life make PolyWhey® 2500 an economical choice when choosing an environmentally friendly, durable finish.
- Single component. No limited pot life, no wasted finish
- Excellent flow and leveling
- At 135 g/L, complies with all US and Canadian VOC regulations
- Fast drying and curing allows up to 3 coats in a single day
- Available in satin, semi-gloss and gloss
About PolyWhey® from Vermont Natural Coatings
Superior durability, easy application and soap & water cleanup make Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Floor Finish the ideal choice for wood floors. Our finish has established the highest performance and environmental standards; delivering professional quality with unprecedented performance with safe, natural ingredients.
Durable, safe and beautiful.
PolyWhey® has emerged as new wood finish technology; harnessing the power of whey protein, a byproduct of cheese making, to deliver a durable, beautiful finish that has established the industry’s highest performance and environmental standards.
PolyWhey® uses whey proteins instead of toxic ingredients found in traditional wood finish. The result is a lasting, beautiful finish that is safe for people, pets and the environment.
- Neutral odor
- Seals and protects against water and chemicals
- Clear finish enhances wood grain without yellowing
- Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish
- More coverage- 500-600 sq ft per gallon
- Quick drying— apply three coats in a day