Recommended for all interior bare wood floors and previously stained or coated wood flooring. PolyWhey® 3000 uses the power of natural whey protein to create a professional strength clear sanding sealer. PolyWhey® 3000 is easy to apply, quickly dries clear and minimizes both grain raise and tannin pull.
- Excellent abradability
- Outstanding adherence properties allow compatibility with nearly all wood surface and stain treatments
- Seals wood, minimizing grain raise and tannin pull
- Quick-dry sealer with great coverage and easy cleanup
About PolyWhey® from Vermont Natural Coatings
Superior durability, easy application and soap & water cleanup make Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Floor Finish the ideal choice for wood floors. Our finish has established the highest performance and environmental standards; delivering professional quality with unprecedented performance with safe, natural ingredients.
Durable, safe and beautiful.
PolyWhey® has emerged as new wood finish technology; harnessing the power of whey protein, a byproduct of cheese making, to deliver a durable, beautiful finish that has established the industry’s highest performance and environmental standards.
PolyWhey® uses whey proteins instead of toxic ingredients found in traditional wood finish. The result is a lasting, beautiful finish that is safe for people, pets and the environment.
- Neutral odor
- Seals and protects against water and chemicals
- Clear finish enhances wood grain without yellowing
- Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish
- More coverage- 500-600 sq ft per gallon
- Quick drying— apply three coats in a day