For all commercial and heavy-traffic residential interior hardwood floors. PolyWhey® 3500 provides outstanding mar and scratch resistance and stands up to the rigorous cleaning required of daily use. A neutral odor, great coverage, quick drying, easy cleanup make PolyWhey® 3500 the preferred topcoat of flooring professionals.
PolyWhey Industrial Series surpasses the competition in both abrasion and mar resistance and will outperform other waterborne coatings in the toughest commercial settings.
- Single component. No limited pot life, no wasted finish
- Premium formulation yields premium durability
- At 95 g/L, complies with all US and Canadian VOC regulations
- Available in matte, satin and semi-gloss
About PolyWhey® from Vermont Natural Coatings
Superior durability, easy application and soap & water cleanup make Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Floor Finish the ideal choice for wood floors. Our finish has established the highest performance and environmental standards; delivering professional quality with unprecedented performance with safe, natural ingredients.
Durable, safe and beautiful.
PolyWhey® has emerged as new wood finish technology; harnessing the power of whey protein, a byproduct of cheese making, to deliver a durable, beautiful finish that has established the industry’s highest performance and environmental standards.
PolyWhey® uses whey proteins instead of toxic ingredients found in traditional wood finish. The result is a lasting, beautiful finish that is safe for people, pets and the environment.
- Neutral odor
- Seals and protects against water and chemicals
- Clear finish enhances wood grain without yellowing
- Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish
- More coverage- 500-600 sq ft per gallon
- Quick drying— apply three coats in a day