When you have tough jobs to tackle, you can trust Scott Rags in a Box, All-Purpose. These white disposable towels are made of cellulose fibers with a latex binder for more thickness, absorbency, and strength than regular paper towels.
They are suitable for business projects, major home improvement projects, and general business cleaning and housekeeping (not recommended for direct contact with food products). The cardboard container has built-in handle holes to assist with portability and the pop-up hole in the center allows continuous access to individual wipes. Industrial wipes are non-woven disposable rags consisting of wood pulp, synthetic fibers, or a blend, and reinforced with a binder. They are used to wipe small quantities of solvents or other liquid from your hand, tools, equipment, or other surfaces.
- Scott Rags in a Box, All-Purpose are soft, absorbent towels that feel and perform like a cloth; each one is 10 x 12 inches for single-handed use.
- Strong, durable, and multi-purpose for thousands of projects like painting, polishing, detailing, spill clean up, staining, polishing and refinishing furniture.
- Designed for wet or dry cleaning applications.
- Scott Rags are America’s #1 companion for project clean-ups.
- Pop-up box with built-in handle allows you to take the product to the job while keeping rags clean: 200 towels per box.
- Ideal for painting, wiping up spills, staining, and refinishing furniture.
Each Scott Rags in a Box container holds 200 towels, and each towel measures an ample 10 x 13 inches. One towel can handle a minor spill or cleaning job, increasing the amount of work that can be handled by the entire box.
Durable towels let you tackle multiple cleaning jobs, including spills associated with functions such as painting or refinishing furniture. Use the towels in offices, medical environments, or industrial workshops for cleaning or drying surfaces, tools, and hands. The towels are sturdy enough to ring out and use again during a cleaning task.
Sanitary Cleaning Option
Scott Rags in a Box are a more sanitary cleaning tool than fabric rags that are used repeatedly throughout the day. Rags and sponges retain bacteria and provide favorable breeding grounds for germs. A fresh Scott towel, taken from a protective box, ensures each employee uses a sanitary cleaning tool for each new task.