This small pocket-size tool does a massive amount of work. Measure temperature (F or C), relative humidity, and dew point temperature before, during, and after your flooring installation and woodworking applications.
The TH-200 is a convenient, pocket-size device that displays temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius), relative humidity and dew point temperature.
Knowing and maintaining correct ambient conditions is critical in flooring installation and woodworking applications. The Wagner Meters TH-200 pen-style Thermo-Hygrometer is an ideal and convenient tool for flooring installers, woodworkers and inspectors when critical temperature, relative humidity, and dew point temperature information must be known. The pen-style design makes for easy carrying, and the 3-button controls are very simple to use.
- Temperature and relative humidity measurement.
- Calculate dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature.
- Calculate heat index and wet bulb globe temperature.
- HI Temperature alarm setting (Heat Index/ WBGT).
- Quick response and high accuracy.